SafeHome Senior Solutions
Senior Home Safety
What is Aging In Place ?
Aging in place is the ability to live in ones own home for as long as confidently and comfortably possible without having to move into some form of an assisted living facility.
100% of ER doctors agree a Home Safety Assessment is very important.
A room by room check can make all the difference in keeping seniors safe and independent at home.
- 1 in 3 adults over the age 65 falls each year and 50% of those over 80
- Falls are the leading cause of death due to injury for those over 65
- Falls cause serious injury’s, such as head trauma and hip fractions
- Falls account for 25% of hospital visits
- Falls account for 40% of nursing home visits
- Of those who survive a fall 50% never regain their independence
A COMPREHENSIVE HOME SAFETY ASSESSMENT CAN PAY FOR ITSELF BY AVOIDING THE HIGH COST OF INJURY OR ASSISTED LIVING
The cost is between $99-$175 depending on the size of the home
A 240- Point Age Safe Home Assessment includes the exterior of the home, entry areas, every room including kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry room, dining room, living room, garage, basement, lighting evaluation, electrical and fire safety.
After the home safety assessment is completed, we will prepare a summary for you with recommendations for safety improvements, fall prevention and suggested accessibility modifications if needed.
DON’T FORGET TO ASK US ABOUT OUR MONTHLY SPECIALS
Schedule Your Home Safety Assessment Today.
Call: (330) 737-1567
or fill out the form to the right